Do you want to know how to create the impossible in your life and business?
In a few weeks I am gracing the stage at a conference and sharing some of my stories of what I have created in my life despite massive challenges in my way, and most importantly how you can start to create your own impossible results in your life as well.
It sounds a bit over the top, “creating the impossible” and all, but I am a firm believer that we are the creators of our lives.
We can steer our lives in the direction that we choose and create amazing results, despite any of our current circumstances and limitations that are in our way.
That doesn’t mean that it always works out. It doesn’t mean that it is always easy or smooth. But it does mean that so much more is possible than we can ever believe. We are so capable us humans of creating greatness, both in our own lives and in the wider world.
Here are a few of my own “impossibles” that I have created in my life…
- Healing my body naturally from an incurable chronic illness that I was suffering from for years.
- Being an international speaker when I couldn’t even call up for takeaway pizza from our local friendly Italian restaurant just a few years ago.
- Becoming an award-winning author for my first book when I failed English at school.
- Writing the manuscript for that first book in 3 and a half weeks when I can’t even read a book in that time.
- Building multiple successful businesses when I grew up having no natural business skills.
- Getting out of $250,000 of bad debt without going into bankruptcy (with a newborn baby and post-natal depression in the mix).
- Plus a story that is so unbelievable you will have to be at the conference to hear me tell it to believe it!
So I have a question for you…
“What is possible in your life and business that you haven’t gone for
because of all the reasons and limitations?”
Come join me at the HerStory Women’s Empowerment Conference in Auckland and let’s open up what is possible for you. Let’s start you creating a life that you truly desire.
All the details of the event are here
Yes, it is one for the ladies (sorry guys, but do pass this on to any women you know that could benefit from this).
It is going to be a day filled with inspiration, connection and fun. There are 20+ amazing women speakers sharing their stories, a selection of powerful workshops (of which I am doing one), goodie bags, lunch and dinner provided and so much more!
Click here to grab your tickets
Have an amazing week ahead.
Live Life. Make an Impact. Create Your Dreams. Have Fun.